Monday, November 16, 2009

What are some good reception halls or vendors for a wedding in Duluth, MN?

My fiance and I are getting married next may in Duluth, MN and are wondering where the good places are to have a reception? We're also wondering about vendors like caterers or florists. We're on a modest but decent budget so nothing too extravagant.

What are some good reception halls or vendors for a wedding in Duluth, MN?
I was at a wedding a few years ago at Greysolon ballroom - the ceremony and the reception were held in the same room, so it was very nice and convenient. The ballroom was beautiful and the food was delicious.





I'm not sure about their price though, but I don't think it would have been terribly expensive.





I can't find a website for them however.





Congrats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment