Thursday, May 20, 2010

Central Missouri Brides!?

I am a private floral designer who's specialty is wedding flowers and decor. I own my own home based business in Central Missouri and offer my brides a custom experience when using me as their wedding day florist. I have been in this business for 10 years. I am always trying to find new ways to serve my brides better and I have a couple questions.





#1- Which would you be more in favor of, a florist who can meet with you in your office or a cafe on your time for no extra cost, or a florist that ownes a store front space that requires you to meet with them on their time?





#2- What is your budgeted amount for flowers at your wedding? This helps me get a good idea of the average budget for weddings in my area!





Thanks!

Central Missouri Brides!?
Meeting with me on my time, absolutely. Altho we want to budget flowers it is hard to do until we meet with a florist. Your dollar amount should not be based on what we budget, but based on a good, affordable, quality product. Example: If I wanted calla lillies for my wedding and they were $3.00/lilly, and you could buy them in bulk and use the other flowers elsewhere in wedding you should buy them in bulk and help me out that way. Alot of florist business is by word of mouth. If we are pleased we certainly spread the word.

Hotel Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment