Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anyone familiar with the SF Flower mart?

I am doing my own flowers for my wedding, with help from my cousin who worked for a florist. We want to get our flowers from the SF flower mart. Has anyone went there? Do they have a large selection, are their prices reasonable?





Thanks!

Anyone familiar with the SF Flower mart?
That is so exciting that you are doing your own flowers. I did my own and it is really, really easy. That is great your cousin is helping you. My Aunt got her flowers from SF flower mart and said they have a wide variety and very reasonable prices. Remember they are wholesale! They only downside is that the selection not be what you want. You will have to work with what they have. Normally they give 'first pick' to florists. So maybe if your cousin call them in advance? I also suggest going a few days before the wedding festivities (rehearsal, ect). Flowers that are in the wholesale state normally need a few days to fully reach their potential before handling them. I am sure your cousin know this though, silly me. Good Luck!
Reply:very reasonable... i believe they have a website

leather sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment