Monday, May 11, 2009

Is there a website that has examples of contracts between the wedding planner and the bakers, florists, etc.?

Is there a website where I can look up contract examples thatI would use as a wedding planner for my own business? Ones that I would give the florists, caterers, bakers, etc. to sign?

Is there a website that has examples of contracts between the wedding planner and the bakers, florists, etc.?
To be honest I'm not sure of how many vendors would want to enter into a contract wiht the wedding planner. As a florist I develop and eneter into a contract with the bride. i may be in contact with the planner but my legal ties are to the bride.





Try some how to be a wedder planning books they may have some.
Reply:I haven't heard of one, but you may try searching weddingchannel.com or theknot.com. They have helpful information on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment