Friday, November 18, 2011

Has anyone recently hired a DJ or Florist in Atlanta, GA?

I'm looking for both a DJ and a Florist for a March wedding in Atlanta. I live out of GA now and I've been on several sites and each vendor seems pretty much the same to me, so any recommendations would be great! Thanks.

Has anyone recently hired a DJ or Florist in Atlanta, GA?
I hired a hubby/wife team from ATL area. Wife does wonderful photography and husband is a very professional DJ. I was obviously from a different background %26amp; was worried about the music, but he had extensive experience in lots of genres and had access to about anything you could request, plus he offers lighting and extras for whatever kind of mood you want to set. Very, very professional. Chris %26amp; Terrilynn Bayne. www.orpheusandaphrodite.com
Reply:Okay, go to theknot.com then sign up, go to talk, then local boards, Altanta,GA and the girls there can help you. Seriously, theknot.com can be a lifesaver.


1 comment:

  1. On my wedding a well-known Florist Delivery services were hired for decoration. They provided fresh and different kinds of amazing flowers and truly flower decoration was marvellous. Everyone really loved it. Very impressed with their services.

    ReplyDelete