Friday, November 18, 2011

Contracts wedding planners would need.?

Anyone know where I can find different contracts that I can use as a wedding planner? As a planner new to the business, I'm finding that some vendors don't have contracts and are looking to me to provide them with one. I would write one myself but i don't want anything left out or any mistakes to be made causing issues. I need sample contracts for caterers, bakers, florists, wedding sites, photographers and anything else that would need to be contracted.





Also, anyone know where I can find sample budget worksheets for events and weddings? I'd also like to find a worksheet of some sort to help me figure out floor plans for receptions.





Really I'm looking for any kinds of contracts and worksheets I'd need to help my couples out and make sure they understand where the money is going and what is happening with their weddings.

Contracts wedding planners would need.?
Hi there, I am not a wedding planner but as you can see a Bride! I would suggest that you contact your local bridal association they might be able to send you in the right direction and you could check those books they give out to Brides at the Bridal shows I have one it is put out by


Bravo! Publications, Inc.


630 B Ave, Suite 205


Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034


1-800-988-9887


WWW.bravowedding.com





I hope they can help you, the wedding planning book is wounderful and you would get great use from it as it doubles as contracts on the pages for the vendors. or it least it says it does and there is a place for the vendor to sign. Good Luck on your venture!

hiking shoes rating

1 comment:

  1. Local Bridal Association will definitely will help out in the this regard.



    Sample contracts

    ReplyDelete