Friday, November 18, 2011

Does anyone know any good and reasonable florists in the Philadelphia area?

I'm looking for a florist for my upcoming summer wedding. I would like to have nice floral displays without paying too much. I've thought about doing some things myself but there are some things that I need someone to set up at the reception.

Does anyone know any good and reasonable florists in the Philadelphia area?
Here is the information for the florist that did the centerpieces for my wedding (10/7/2006) %26amp; the bouquets %26amp; centerpieces for my best friend's wedding (6/9/2007). Everything came out beautiful %26amp; their prices can't be beat. Here is their contact information:





Alfred's Of Philadelphia


1050 Ashland Avenue


Glenolden, PA 19036


610-532-6200


www.alfredflowers.com


**Ask for Ellen**





Hope this helps! Best of luck to you on your wedding!! :)
Reply:I went to Alfred's and met Ellen. She was so accommodating and easy to work with. Thank you so much for your advice. She will be doing my wedding!!! Your advice helped me tremendously. Report It


auto loan

No comments:

Post a Comment