Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Any recommendations for a wedding florist in San Antonio?

I'm getting married in July 2007 and need to find a (reasonably priced) florist for my wedding. Any recommendations?

Any recommendations for a wedding florist in San Antonio?
Me I can send them to you. They will be silk flowers and then you can have a few Real ones there too. Just let us know what you want and how much you want to spend and then we can get prices together and let you know. We have gold plated roses also. check out our website below.
Reply:There are several around town. I have used some of the basics as well. Pretty much ANY florist will do a wedding set up for you. If you want go to my site and you can see some of the setups that I have taken photos of. Then if you like you can email me and I can get you in touch with some of the better ones in town.





www.allinonephotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment